Tuesday, March 31, 2015

{Weight Loss Wednesday} Week 5

Happy Wednesday!

Weight Lost this week: 2.6lbs
Total weight lost: 13lbs

What is going on with March birthdays?!? Between two birthday parties and Easter parties at school this week has been a struggle! However, I'm happy to report that I have managed to avoid birthday cake and Easter candy this week. Wahoo! Yay for small victories!

As I was getting ready for church this past Sunday, I discovered a fun problem! My clothes are quickly becoming too big!


I don't want to go buy new clothes because I plan to lose at least 20 more pounds. My friend, Sherri, has lost 20 pounds and recently bought all new clothes. Thankfully, my favorite place to shop is "Sherri's Closet." I headed to her house and grabbed tons of new jeans, pants, tops and dresses. Most of my tops still fit but my pants are starting to get a little baggy and let's face it, baggy pants aren't flattering! My "new" clothes should get me through the next few weeks before I'm hopefully down another size or two and need to go shopping once again.

Unfortunately, I haven't worked out like I should this week. I plan to get back on track with T25 next week as well as begin the Couch to 5K running program.


No comments:

Post a Comment