Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is AMAZING!



I have recently discovered the amazing Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! If you haven't heard of this miraculous creation, head over to Pinterest for a plethora of ideas. It is the perfect paint because it doesn't require sanding or priming. It is also super forgiving and easy to work with. 

I haven't been a fan of our builder grade bathroom cabinets for a while! Scouring Pinterest in hopes of finding a solution, I came across Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! My first project was my guest bathroom. I chose the color Duck Egg Blue and I LOVE the way it turned out! Obviously, I need to decorate the remaining portion of the bathroom but I'm too impatient to wait for the finished product before taking the "after" picture! 


Warning: Once you discover how simple painting with this chalk paint is, you will want to paint everything in your house! 

My next project was the master bathroom. This project was a bit more ambitious considering it consisted of two vanities, bathtub frame and tall towel cabinet. For this project I chose the color French Linen. This color is a great compliment to our bedroom wall color. I absolutely love this color! I have recently purchase rugs and will post an official "after" picture soon!


My next project is the laundry room cabinets! Now to decide on the color...What color would you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment