Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is AMAZING!



I have recently discovered the amazing Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! If you haven't heard of this miraculous creation, head over to Pinterest for a plethora of ideas. It is the perfect paint because it doesn't require sanding or priming. It is also super forgiving and easy to work with. 

I haven't been a fan of our builder grade bathroom cabinets for a while! Scouring Pinterest in hopes of finding a solution, I came across Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! My first project was my guest bathroom. I chose the color Duck Egg Blue and I LOVE the way it turned out! Obviously, I need to decorate the remaining portion of the bathroom but I'm too impatient to wait for the finished product before taking the "after" picture! 


Warning: Once you discover how simple painting with this chalk paint is, you will want to paint everything in your house! 

My next project was the master bathroom. This project was a bit more ambitious considering it consisted of two vanities, bathtub frame and tall towel cabinet. For this project I chose the color French Linen. This color is a great compliment to our bedroom wall color. I absolutely love this color! I have recently purchase rugs and will post an official "after" picture soon!


My next project is the laundry room cabinets! Now to decide on the color...What color would you suggest?