Tuesday, April 28, 2015

{Weight Loss Wednesday} Week 9

Weight Loss this week: 1 lb
Total: 19 lbs

This week has been a great week for me! I've stuck to my diet despite eating out multiple times! I usually opted for chicken and veggies but when we tried out a new burger place for the first time I caved and got a burger. However, I got the low carb version! That was a good choice right? 


With nearly 20 pounds lost, I decided it was a good excuse to go shopping! I plan to lose at least 15 more pounds but I couldn't make it much longer in my old clothes! I was beginning to feel like I was going go work in my pajamas! 


Though I knew the scales showed I had lost weight I wasn't sure how that would reflect in my clothes. During my first trip to the dressing room I took two different sizes and ended up with smaller size!! I have gone down two sizes!!

I'm attending a wedding in May so seeing as I was super excited about my new dress size, I decided it was a good time to try on a dress that's appropriate for the upcoming occasion. My friend, Jade, and I had the best time trying on dresses!  This one was my favorite! What do you think? 


Recently I decided to start a 30 day squat challenge...I have no idea what I was thinking! I'm currently on day 3 and can barely walk! I also decided to try out Pure Barre this week because it only makes sense to start two new workouts in the same week, right? Pure Barre is intense to say the least. The movements were very different than I'm used to. Ouch! 

Overal, I am thrilled with my progress and can't wait to see what the future holds. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment