Wednesday, April 8, 2015

{Weight Loss Wednesday} Week 6

Lost this week: 1lb
Total weight loss: 14lbs

Let me just say, this week was tough! I definitely strayed away from my diet on several occasions by both eating more and eating less than I should. Needless to say, I am pretty excited that I still managed to lose a pound! 

I was on Spring Break from school most of this week. I always do better at school because I pack my lunch and plan my meals ahead of time. At home, however, I don't. We went out to eat several times and I was surrounded by Easter candy in my house. I did manage to make good choices while eating out! 

On both Saturday and Sunday I had Easter celebrations with my family. I ate a "real" plate of food and dessert at both places. Though I didn't eat as much as I would have previously, I did eat more than I should have. It was delicious and absolutely worth it! 

I was back at work Monday and Tuesday and back on track! Brian wanted to eat at Mexican food on Monday so we headed to Monterry. I love this as an option for eating out because I can order the fajitas, which I love, and skip the tortillas which allows me to have a yummy low carb dinner! 

On Tuesday I wore pants that were super tight the last time I wore them and I am thrilled to report...that isn't the case anymore. 



My goal is to lose 20 more pounds but I am super excited about my progress so far! 


No comments:

Post a Comment