Wednesday, May 20, 2015

{Weight Loss Wednesday} Week 12

Weight loss the past two weeks: 2lbs
Weight loss total: 23lbs

I didn't post last week because it had been Mother's Day and teacher appreciation week at school and I was just too scared to weight in. Haha! For me the scale is a mind game and if I weigh in and have gained weight I would lose motivation and feel discouraged despite all of the progress I have made. So, in an effort to avoid frustration, I didn't weigh in last week and chose to work extremely hard this week! I was shocked when I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a two pound weight loss! 

Remember my excitement when the first two numbers of my weight changed the first time? I am so extremely excited that I am 0.4lbs away from that happenening for the THIRD time during this journey! Wahoo! 

I'm looking forward to this week and staying on track despite Memorial Day weekend cookouts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment